Medical Thigh High Stockings are suitable for sitting or standing for a long time, discomfort in the legs (acidity, swelling, pain, and fatigue), symptoms of varicose veins, and postoperative recovery. Varicose veins on the thigh. This Open-Toe Varicose Sock is applied from the bare toes to the lower leg below the knee, and decompression is used to encourage the return of venous blood.
Thigh High Compression Stockings helps improving blood flow & circulation, Maternity Compression Socks may help to prevent the ankle, leg, and foot from swelling, which is usually associated with pregnancy. Thigh-high compression stockings also reduce muscle cramping and energize tired legs, which is beneficial to those who stand a lot or maintain long postures.
* Helps support muscles and relieves strain on leg and foot.
* Comfortable, breathable, and flexible.
* Colored yarn woven, will not fade and dye.
In the following cases, you could choose one size larger:
1. Between two sizes;
2. First time to wear compression stockings;
3. Want more comfortable to wear.
Varicose vein stockings are different from ordinary stockings. it is much tighter than ordinary stockings of the same size.They work by tightening to produce gradient pressure on the legs. The first time the wearer may experience some discomfort such as tightness, this is a normal phenomenon. Wearing varicose vein stockings will have a process of adaptation.
If you are worried that the socks are too tight, you could choose one size large.
TIPS: People allergic to Silicone can turn the stockings-tops over and wear them.
It is better to choose knee-high stockings.
What Are Varicose Veins?
Varicose vein refers to the tortuous and dilated vein caused by blood stasis, weak vein wall and other factors.
Medical Compression Stockings
VARICOSE VEINS NEED IT
* Do not machine wash. Recommended to hand wash with neutral detergent.
* Water temperature does not exceed 30°C.
* Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not use fabric softener.
* Do not touch the socks with sharp objects.
People with the following diseases should not wear this product:
1. Infectious or super-infectious skin diseases
2. Local skin damage (boils, abscesses, ulcers)
3. Local skin infection (erysipelas)
4. Those who with severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
5. Those who are critically ill and unable to implement nursing intervention
6. Those who are allergic to varicose vein stockings;
7. The product can be not directly used on the surface of damaged skin
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At dealzmarkt.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.